Thursday, July 22, 2010

We are under SEIGE.





















Well I saw The Sorcerer's Apprentice again yesterday. I can watch it a million times. It's brilliant.
I think I may go for Inception today..for the second time. I need to catch up on some sleep anyway.
Don't get me wrong, it was a terrific movie but .....you know...

Oh right.
Bizz Lightyear invasion has commenced people!
There are Lightyears EVERYWHERE. Well at two places but that's still AWESOME.

Angelology is finally terminating. After that I can get it on with Percy Jackson and Alice. Erotic.

I want a dream Totem.
I wonder what I can use for it. I would very much appreciate suggestions.

Sigh. Today I must have a word with a person and tell her that I cannot participate in this thing that she wants me to participate in. It really involves more than one word.

More updates to hit you in the future.
Horoscope by ChaiWala.

Later Sponges.

No comments:

Post a Comment