Thursday, July 1, 2010

Breath of Fresh Air


WONKA GOGGLES!!

I stepped out of the house for the first time in three days today. It was a result of a little 'disagreement' I had with my mother. So my friends and I went to The Spoon Food Court. About 3 hours went by there. We proceeded to Marine Drive then and voiced our opinionated views about things to each other.
My friend who is studying in the USA sent me two bags today. Makes up for certain lacking body parts for sure. They're AWESOME. Thank you friend!
So anyway, The Ways of Seeing came in the mail today! Woohoo! Tomorrow I go to the museum with my Staedtler pencils and artisticulate! FTW!



I was painting Bob's nails when I began thinking ( I know..miraculous eh?) are there people with fetishes for the retarded kind? This was the propsed topic of discussion when my friends and I gathered for a friendly exchange of words. The points discussed were.a) They cannot unbutton shirts b) They drool (though that may be an added bonus to some) c) The princes William and Harry have their suits washed in pea juice.







The other thing discussed was the issue of Megan Fox having "feet hands". Honestly this was a new venture for me. I have come across the terms 'man hands' and 'pixel hands' but never have I heard of 'Feet Hands'..Hence Megan Fox has hand doubles. You can read all about it here: http://www.imnotobsessed.com/2010/02/08/megan-fox-needed-a-hand-double-for-super-bowl-ad



Third: The Nano Car catches fire on use. Once you use up a lakh of rupees worth of petrol it bursts into flame. An insurance policy of the manufacturers. In one incident the car caught on fire while exiting the showroom for the first time. Now that is a rip-off

Ok Who's Line Is It Anyway is on now.

Sponge Sponge lovelies!
Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment